Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Fall Lip Color

I love my bright summer colors especially pink.... but I also can get excited about fall browns, red and orange. I was super excited when I decided to try AVONS Cherry Jubilee and The True Color Mocha Latte eyeshadow Quad.

I love the Cherry Jubilee I am not a lipstick wearer and I have become addicted to Avon Lipstick because they go on so smoothly and stay all day...... they dont get dry they keep my lips moist and happy all day I forget that I have lipstick on...then the colors are always so nice and vibrant this Cherry Jubilee will be a fall and winter favorite I am sure and it is what happening now in lip colors 



I also love the mocha latte eyeshadow quad the colors are nice and neutral with a touch of glitter in the bronze shade....of course I use my favorite Big and Daring Mascara...it goes on easy and stays all day...love it.



As you know I try to keep my looks simple this look took 4 products foundation...eyeshadow...mascara...and lipstick easy and I'm ready to go ;-) 


Contact me if you need help putting together a simple everyday look @ 240-353-5996 lovinguavon@gmail.com

Visit my website for more looks and products

No comments:

Post a Comment