Monday, October 13, 2014

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A AVON REP

What is today omg my order is due its 11:30 am wait didn't Melissa say she needed something....How many customers do I have hope I don't miss any orders wait let me post a facebook reminder .....oh gosh what demos should I order Im running out of time 2 minutes to 12:00pm ...why do I do this to myself...smh!!!


Finally finished my order time to get new catalogs ready for distribution.

Wait I love this eyeshadow I must have it let me see what else IS NEW that I need..... 1 hour later omg I still need to label catalogs where did the time go...smh!!!

 My favorite day delivery day ...yes boxes of beauty and make up products happy, happy, joy, joy :-)

Wait time to take a  break and try new products....I Love my New Ultra Color Bold Lipstick in Fearless Fuchsia ...time for a selfie :-) 

 Time to get prospecting flyers together cut, cut, cut   I need to build my team...I need to build my team..I need to build my team!!


Interview new reps.... Start them young they are easier to train!! "Yes everyone you see smile and hand them a catalog....Yes you got it " :-)


 Before I pack up orders double check and then ohh and ahh at customers goodies..dagg why didn't I order that!!

Last but not least deliver the order and distribute catalogs then do it all again!!! I love my job and I love working for me. Being a Avon rep is not always easy but I enjoy every minute of it ...I can show you how Join me :-)

TO BECOME A AVON REP OR TO PLACE AN ORDER VISIT....
WWW.YOURAVON.COM/LOVINGU

See you soon :-)
Chela



No comments:

Post a Comment