Saturday, February 9, 2013
Be Good to Yourself
On my way to basketball practice I was listening to Ledsi ...BE GOOD TO YOURSELF....great song and great advice but how do I do that...well why not google it...I did and found this awesome article on Oprah website.. of course she would know LOL.
So I think I got it.....
1. Eat something you really like...I will be making Brownies tonight.
2. Snuggle with something or someone...my single days this would have been interesting...lol but now I have a boyfriend so I will be snuggling with my dog Milo.
3. When your feeling grumpy or stressed .... get creative draw, color, scrapbook etc...I got this coloring projects are ready :-)
4. Stuck in your car... get the music playing and become the best R&B Diva...I am Beyonce when I drive shades and all....oh oh oh ...oh oh oh..
5. Exercise ...although it hard to get to the gym once Im there it feels good and yes I like the eye candy and being eye candy... make sure you are cute when going to the gym please no old tees and sweats...remember we are being good to ourselves.
6. Pamper yourself and make sure it includes Pink...pink polish ....my signature color and yes pink makes me happy.
7. Meditation close your eyes and say ommmm..... it really works if you dont fall asleep..lmbo!!
8. Call your mom...good old mom full of advice and you will always be her baby :-) or call a girlfriend and catch up.
9. Be generous ...doing for others has a way of brighten my day.
10. Watch a movie.... a sad movie can help others feel more appreciative for their life...dosent work for me I always think I am the main character and get more depress...smh...lol so when I need a lift I watch comedy movies preferably romantic comedy.
11. Connect with your roots, get a hobby, or just explore life... happiness is all around :-)
So now that I have a list.... it is time to be good to me :-)