Saturday, January 19, 2013

10 Steps to Self Care


The last 20 years of my life has revolved around kids and no good men and drama in between...so Im happy to say that 2013 will be more about me...here are a few tips to help me get started feel free to try them out :-)


* If it feels wrong, don't do it...THAT SOUNDS BORING BUT ILL TRY!!! LOL

* Say exactly what you mean...... WORKING ON THAT!! LOL

* Dont be a People pleaser.....WORKING ON THAT!!!

* Trust your instincts... MAY NOT BE A GOOD IDEA...TRYING NOT TO LET THE CRAZY OUT!!!

* Never speak bad about yourself... DONT THINK I DO THAT...I AM AWESOME...LOL

* Don't be afraid to say NO.... IM OKAY WTH THIS UNLESS  ITS MY MAN...SMH!!!

* Don't be afraid to say YES.... NOT A PROBLEM AT ALL!! SMH

* Be Kind to yourself.... YUP I WILL

* Let go of what you can't control.... AMEN TO THAT!!

* Stay away from drama and negativity as much as possible!!!... MY FAVORITE!!


Chela

No comments:

Post a Comment